RVery Best Nest

Come join Joe, Mallery & I, as we travel around the USA in our RVery Best Nest. God's Favor has been chasing us down, and we are enjoying all of His blessing's, that He has created for all to enjoy!






Thursday, August 6, 2009

Visit to Wall

8/1/09


We have to go to the town of Wall, because I need to use the computer. We were there earlier this week and saw they had cafe shop with internet. The internet connection has been bad the last 2 days. This is the town that had sign from Minnesota to the west side of South Dakota to this town. It advertises the Wall Drug, but Joe read the whole town is supported by those signs. The Wall Drug consists of many stores connected together. It has a restaurant, drug store and many little gift shops. It also has one of the biggest collections of old western photograph all over the walls. You also must get some of their homemade donuts, if you go. They are the best! In the center of the shops it had a splash pad for kids as well as great things for kids to climb on. Just a big kid! Joe told me when I went to the restroom, there were many other big kids too. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I found him just wondering the shops. I told him to smile for the picture. Aren't I brave. On the way home from Wall, the sun was setting. Another beautiful sunset from our Nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment