RVery Best Nest

Come join Joe, Mallery & I, as we travel around the USA in our RVery Best Nest. God's Favor has been chasing us down, and we are enjoying all of His blessing's, that He has created for all to enjoy!






Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summary of Adventure since we left Crystal Rivers Fl.

April 10 to May 29

I have been having many computer problems, since April 12 and on. The problems come and go and have really frustrated me. I am still having troubles, but will attempt to get you all caught up, as I am going to send my computer to Dell to have it checked out, and it may take 10 days before we get it back. I am going to give a quick summary of the past 2 months of our route, and then go back later and fill in the details for our records. After leaving Crystal Rivers, Fl., we drove back to the Florida panhandle to Panama City's Wal-Mart for a night. We stay at two other campgrounds, which I will tell you about later, and then arrived at Gulf Shores, Al for a week. We spent the week with our girls and grandchildren, and then hit the road to New Orleans, for 4 days. From there, we took 2 days to get to Mt. Pleasant and stayed at Wal-Mart and visited my older sister Karen, and her daughter, Tami. Next to Cedar Rapids, Ia, our home town to visit our moms and to make some yearly appointments, (doctor, dentist, vet and etc), and visit our church family at Spirit of Faith Family Church. We stayed in CR for 2 1/2 weeks, and then headed north to visit my friend Barb in Charles City, Ia, and to check out our Mobil Home Park in Mason City, Ia. From there we went on Hwy 35 to Minnesota, and then across to Wisconsin to visit my younger sister, Nancy in Two Rivers. We are presently parked in their driveway and plan on heading to northern Wisconsin June 1st. Just wanted to let you know we have not fallen off the face of the earth, and are Blessed and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment