RVery Best Nest

Come join Joe, Mallery & I, as we travel around the USA in our RVery Best Nest. God's Favor has been chasing us down, and we are enjoying all of His blessing's, that He has created for all to enjoy!






Saturday, December 17, 2011

Parked Outside Of Alisha And Jamie's Home In Gulf Shores, Al.

After 2 weeks parked outside of Tiffany and Blake's home, we moved down the street to Alisha & Jamie's home. I am proud to say, I was able to back Joe into the drive on the first try.

As you can see, when the slides are out, we are inches from the porch poles,

and inches from the gutter.

The back slide was also inches from the house.

View from the porch. Last year, I think I had to have Joe back into the drive about 6 or 7 times to get him in. I didn't take a picture of the other side, but the drive is narrow, and the neighbors drive butts right next to Alisha's drive. When we opened the door,  the steps opened onto the neighbors drive.

This is a picture of Maddie ready for a Alabama game. 

While we were in their drive I got to babysit several times.

Boy does Maddie look like her big brother Noah in this picture.

Alisha just took Maddie to the Dr.'s for one of her check ups. Maddie is in the 5% for weight, and 25% in height for her age. In other words, she is a little squirt!

I am really going to miss her the most when we leave, because she will be changing the most. Maddie is also just starting my favorite age of babies, 12 -24 months.


One day while we were in my daughters drive I watch the family make Grandma Leila's sugar cookies.

They were very yummy.

Noah showing me his batman costume. We are now back down at Tiffany and Blake's driveway. We had temperatures that reached 75 degrees with 100% humidity today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment