RVery Best Nest

Come join Joe, Mallery & I, as we travel around the USA in our RVery Best Nest. God's Favor has been chasing us down, and we are enjoying all of His blessing's, that He has created for all to enjoy!






Thursday, January 27, 2011

Alisha's 34TH Birthday

We got to enjoy another birthday while we were in Gulf Shores.
Alisha made a dip after dinner, so we enjoyed congregating around her kitchen for family time.
Alisha showing off some of her birthday presents,
As Mom and Hayleah watch.
Alisha and Jamie
My little princess dressed for the occasion.
Alisha lights her 34 candles on the strawberry yummy cake Jamie made for her. Alisha's favorite cake.
Alisha singing how old she is. I can't believe she is 34 already. How time flies!
Lennox loves to eat! He really got into the birthday cake.
My princess on my shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment