RVery Best Nest

Come join Joe, Mallery & I, as we travel around the USA in our RVery Best Nest. God's Favor has been chasing us down, and we are enjoying all of His blessing's, that He has created for all to enjoy!






Thursday, November 10, 2011

On the Road Again & a Look at Mom's New Place.

We left today and are on the road again. (11/10/11). We drove until 6PM, because we got a late start. I am going to start  trying to do some catching up on my blog. It's been almost a month since I last blogged.. We spent about a month in Cedar Rapids, IA.
 
I stayed here while in Cedar Rapids, IA. My mom move into this senior apartment complex in June this year.

 Mom's new apartment is on the third floor on the front corner of Cedar Crest. She has a great view of  Cedar Rapids from her living room windows.

My 85 year old mom in front of Cedar Crest. (The upper right corner is her apartment).

She loves her new home on O Ave.

Entryway of her home.

View from entryway into living room.

View from living room into her kitchen.

There are sitting areas up and down the halls for socializing with other residents. The apartments have a computer room( which my mom doesn't use). The complex has bingo, card games and other activity, to keep her busy.

We drove 250 miles today, and pulled into Wentzville, Missouri, a suburb east of St. Louis. It was another  very cold day and will be a cold night too.

No comments:

Post a Comment