RVery Best Nest

Come join Joe, Mallery & I, as we travel around the USA in our RVery Best Nest. God's Favor has been chasing us down, and we are enjoying all of His blessing's, that He has created for all to enjoy!






Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hayleah Grace's 15TH Birthday

I am so blessed to be able to share in my first granddaughter's birthday every year.

We were blessed with Hayleah on December 24th, 15 years ago.

Noah giving his dad a BIG kiss, then said, "I gave Daddy a BIG kiss".

Jamie made the cake and Alisha decorate it. They both did a great job.

Maddie didn't have her matching hat on, so her Nana put it on to see how cute she was with it on.

As you can see, I made her very, very mad. She doesn't like hats right now.

So I decided I would take pictures of Noah instead. Noah is into super hero's right now, and likes to  dodge all my pictures.

I got this one on the run from me.

After cake it was present time for sweet Nana Girl 1.

Tiffany, Blake and Lennox also came. ( I didn't get pictures of Blake, Joe and Hayleah's friend Chelsey, but they were present for Hayleah's big day).

Hayleah gets a professional camera from her mom and myself.

She has interest in photography like her mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment