RVery Best Nest

Come join Joe, Mallery & I, as we travel around the USA in our RVery Best Nest. God's Favor has been chasing us down, and we are enjoying all of His blessing's, that He has created for all to enjoy!






Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Heartside Grove Luxury Motorcoach Resort, Petoskey, MI






Just had to post this cute Mallery footprint she left on my thigh after standing on me, while begging for the snack I was eating. I should have traced it and had it tattooed there permanently.

We have been told by several people while at Magnus RV Park we need to visit Heartside Grove Luxury Motorcoach Resort before we leave.
So taking everyone's advise, we decided to see this place. The pool is located behind this clubhouse as we entered into the resort.
As we drove through the resort we saw nothing but the most expensive and upper class motor coach's that are on the market.
This is the new main clubhouse.

I took this shot also so you could see how big the clubhouse is.
The clubhouse has free wireless internet, the laundry facilities, and a fitness center,

and a coffee and cafe shop,

plus a movie theater.

In the parking lot of the clubhouse there were several motor coaches that were being shown by salesmen. We have never been in a Prevost before, so we had to step in to see one for ourselves.What I loved about this motor coach was all the big windows.

You do lose some storage, but I loved the openness of it.
Large windows on both sides.

Windows behind the bed,

and at the foot of the bed.

We finished our drive through the resort.

This was my favorite site.

This site had a bridge going across the pond to the little house. Not sure what the little house's are used for, but they are cute.

All the sites are brick paved. I liked how these people show their thankfulness!
Of course the resort has a tennis court also.

Heartside is a lovely resort and it has nothing but million dollar coaches in the resort, but they do not have views like Magnus RV Park. You can rent sites at $89.00 a night during prime season, or $59.00 after prime season, or $39.00, off season (May or before or after Oct 21). We think we will stick with Magnus RV Park.

You can buy sites at Heartside from $100,000 to $400,000 depending on the size of lot and building accessories.

We are "Truly Thankful" for our views at Magnus RV Park, for the last 5 1/2 years of being on the road seeing our beautiful USA, and now our new lakefront home we will get possession of in less than a month. We are truly "Blessed"

2 comments:

  1. How Precious, What a great idea for a tattoo. That is the first tattoo idea I have ever heard that I would consider doing myself. It would need to be done the way you described it, where she had placed her paw. hmmmmmm fun to think about from one fur baby lover to another! Leslie +_+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep if I had the nerve to get a tattoo this is what I would get. Then the memory of my Mallery would be with me for life!

      Delete