RVery Best Nest

Come join Joe, Mallery & I, as we travel around the USA in our RVery Best Nest. God's Favor has been chasing us down, and we are enjoying all of His blessing's, that He has created for all to enjoy!






Saturday, February 6, 2010

More Rocks, Car Show, & Beads

1/29/10

We are still at Quartzite AZ. We will be leaving in two days. Yea, I have been ready to leave for the last week or so. It has been a fun experience, but I need to get my wife out of here before she buys another thing. Luckily she doesn't want to buy any of the following.
Lets see, we could remove our shower stall and put this in it's place, maybe stand inside it with the hand held shower nozzle. Might be hard on the toes and think about the cleaning such a custom shower!
Perhaps we could use these as yard art in front of our nest, I don't think they would fit in our basement storage compartments.
Ah, now we get to what my artistic wife Diane has purchased. These strands of stone are taken and mix and matched together to make a custom necklace or other jewelry items. Now Diane needs the time and knowledge to create some wonderful items from her rough finds.
Everyday the stone bead collection keeps growing.
Just a different photo angle I am told.
I am getting confused, are these all the same strands, or are they all different. Most she got at $2 a strand.
Another truly wonderful sunsets. (sorry Drew)
This is the way to say goodbye to another great day on this earth. Thanks God.
1/30/10



After the RV show left Quartzite, it was replaced by a car show. I have been to many car shows in my time and this wasn't anything special. Diane couldn't resist tanking a few pictures.
Maybe a new RV custom seat design? The Tweedy Bird Nest?

Sits too low for a tow car.




Check out this RV pulled by a VW. Talk about putting the tow car ahead of the RV.

Check out this pop up tailgate type galley.
Now this is more of a self contained unit. The outside storage trunk was the predecessor of the basement compartment.
Pink Panther interior design.
Bonnie & Clyde car.

How about this for a tow car. I didn't ask what it got for gas mileage. I am sure it would be an eye catcher going down the road behind the nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment