RVery Best Nest

Come join Joe, Mallery & I, as we travel around the USA in our RVery Best Nest. God's Favor has been chasing us down, and we are enjoying all of His blessing's, that He has created for all to enjoy!






Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunset In St Andrew State Park, Panama City Beach, FL.


                 Thursday  2/27/2014

Our last day at St Andrew State Park in Panama City Beach Fl. was another cold day, but the sun came out. We didn't do much but hang out in the Nest. At sunset I left Joe at home and drove over to the fresh water lake to see if there would be some good sunset reflection photo shots on the lake.
The sunset wasn't as impressive as I was hoping for, but I took a few pictures anyway, hoping as the sun set more, things would improve.
The views were not improving, but the sunset look liked maybe it would be better at the beach.
So I jumped back into the car and drove over to the beach.
Mallery was with me, and dogs are not suppose to be on the beach or pier.
I found a pavilion that I went to, to get some pier sunset pictures.
The views at the piers were much prettier, but I wish I had left Mallery at home so I could have walked out on the pier.

No comments:

Post a Comment