RVery Best Nest

Come join Joe, Mallery & I, as we travel around the USA in our RVery Best Nest. God's Favor has been chasing us down, and we are enjoying all of His blessing's, that He has created for all to enjoy!






Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Golfing At Millwood Landing Golf & RV Resort

                                 Tuesday 6/4/2013

On Tuesday Joe decided he wanted to play another 18 holes of golf. The resort we are presently at has a golf course on it. Joe paid the $20 entry fee to play 9 or 18 hole of golf. He was doing some stretching before he teed off at hole #1. I decided to ride along with him to see the course.

You can see our Nest through the trees-second from the right.

I rode with Joe for the first couple of holes, then I decided I needed exercise, so I walked as he drove the cart from hole to hole. ( the cart is free with the $20. fee for 9 or 18 holes)

Joe gave me a couple a lessons, so I played a couple of holes also. I was going to do some birding, but I never saw any birds, just heard them in the trees along the course. After 9 holes, we went back to the Nest for lunch, and then Joe went back out to do the last 9 holes on his own.
 On another note, Joe went up to the club house last weekend to play poker. There was a totally new group of people playing and the buy in fee was $100. Joe decided that was too much and it wasn't worth the gamble.

When we first started Full Time Rving 4 1/2 years ago, we only stayed in the same place for 3 days, and then moved on. You find out real fast, running around and trying to see everything now, can cause burn out. After the first year, we started to stay at our stopping places for up to a week. Last year we averaged 2 week stays. This year we have been staying many places for 3 weeks or more, because I need a vacation from our vacation! Sorry if our adventures have been kind of boring lately, but this life style can get a bit weary, and when we slow down it makes life more normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment