RVery Best Nest

Come join Joe, Mallery & I, as we travel around the USA in our RVery Best Nest. God's Favor has been chasing us down, and we are enjoying all of His blessing's, that He has created for all to enjoy!






Saturday, August 24, 2013

My Nana Kids

                                    Sunday 8/11/2013


We love being able to see America like most people never do, but the down side is missing your family, especial watching your Nana Kids grow! I put this blog together to get all my Nana Kid's picture in one spot.
Most of all the pictures are taken by my daughter Alisha who is a professional Photographer. Her studio Spark's Studio in Gulf Shores, AL.. These are her three children, Hayleah 16, Noah 4, and Maddalena 2.

This is my other daughter Tiffany and Blake and their son Lennox age 4.

If you are visiting Gulf Shores and want a family portrait on the beach you can find her on Facebook under

Spark Studio Photography  You can also visit her website at this link at:

  www.sparkstudioblog.com 

                

Tiffany works at Columbia Southern University which is a Accredited Online University

Lennox 
Lennox

Lennox

Noah  (school picture)
Madalena June (school picture)
Hayleah 

Lennox and Noah

Hayleah

Hayleah

Hayleah

Hayleah

My photographer daughter Alisha Ann - ( Hayleah is following in her mother footsteps and took the next two pictures as a apprenticeship student)



Maddie June

Maddie June

Maddie June


Noah James

Noah James

Noah James
Yes I am a proud Nana of my sweet, adorable and beautiful Nana kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment