RVery Best Nest

Come join Joe, Mallery & I, as we travel around the USA in our RVery Best Nest. God's Favor has been chasing us down, and we are enjoying all of His blessing's, that He has created for all to enjoy!






Thursday, November 26, 2009

Down Town Tucson/ El Charro

11/21/09


I took Joe out for lunch at El Charro Cafe. I bought a book that tells where great food is as you travel the USA. Our nacho's and red and green hot sauce. The red was the hottest. We had a window seat.( brought my tea in my plastic water bottle also) Menu of El Charro Cafe which has been in business since 1922. There were two The Famous Plates. I pointed to the wrong one and we ended up with not what we expected. Our horedorve's, Cheese Crisp We shared a margarita-Coco-Lime Fresa ( coconut, lime - tequila). I thought I had order a chimichanga. This is not a chimichanga. Next time I will pay more attention to what I point at. It was good anyway (especially the 2nd and third time warmed up at home). We shared one meal, but with what was left we still had 2 more meals at home with the left overs:) The building use to be a house. After lunch I spied a Art Fare going on down town so I talked Joe into stopping. While looking around, Joe and I got separated while we brossed. My phone rang and Joe said, " I'm screwed". I asked why. When we first walked into the art fare it looked very small. Joe told me that he realized that the fare was 5 to 6 times larger than we thought, because he found that there were many more vendors inside and at the rate I was looking we were going to be here all day. He told me where he was and than showed me the entrance into where more vendors were. I decided I would have to pick up the pace to view everything. Down town central park with fountain in Tucson. Old capitol building in foreground. Because I know how much Joe hates to shop I made it through the art fare in a record time and only found one item to buy. Joe even told me how impressed he was that I went through the fare so fast.i Another angle of park. Joe waiting for me in the park. Can we go home now!

No comments:

Post a Comment