RVery Best Nest

Come join Joe, Mallery & I, as we travel around the USA in our RVery Best Nest. God's Favor has been chasing us down, and we are enjoying all of His blessing's, that He has created for all to enjoy!






Saturday, November 14, 2009

Nest Bath & ASU Tour

11/11/09

On our evening 25 minute walk around the park.
Another of the many manufactured homes mixed in between the mobile homes. The homes range from 725 sq ft to 1600 sq ft. The price range of these homes are $49,000.00 to $ 99, 000.00. Joe and I took a tour of 4 of the models and they are beautiful inside. You would never know that they are manufactured in a factory and delivered in two halves to the sites. They even have the rounded corners that you see in the high end homes that are stick built.


11/12/09


Today we cleaned the Nest . We are on the top and Joe was using the power washer. He was amazed how well the power washer does on the roof and awnings. He had me come up to clean an area up front with a sponge and Tough & Tender, a Melaleuca product. I decided I needed to take a picture of the view up here.
Another view ( looking to the left).

Our laundry to the right.
View to our front.


11/14/09


We visited ASU in Tempe, AZ., where Joe went to College his freshman year.
This is a theater building. Today Phantom of the Opera was playing for $25.
Very neat architecture.
The music building.

Joe's dorm.
Palo Verde West Dorm
Palo Verde Trees.
Swimming event going on at ASU. We climped up some parking lot stairs to look down into the swim meet. We could hear it going on from the loud speakers.
Crossing the walkway ramp over University Street to the campus. ( Joe remembers crossing this many times some some 39 years ago).
Looking back at the big A on the mountain and the jet that fly's by in the constantly flight path.
Looking back at the football stadium.
And Joe's old dorm. He said he remembers it to be much taller, bigger and farther from the street.
On the walkway looking down University Street.
Looking from the walkway toward the campus.
Across the walkway we look down "Palm Walk".
At a 4 way cross walk on the campus.
A campus cafeteria.
Across the cafeteria is Hayden Library.
A fountain at one of the 4 way cross walks.
Entrance into the Hayden Library.
Looking down from the entrance to Hayden Library.
Looking again at Hayden Library.

Joe said I was the only person in his life that has seen the college he went to for his freshmen year. He went to University Of Iowa his last 3 years. ASU is a very beautiful campus.

After our tour of ASU, we did some running around for me. I needed to stop at a store, so I called the store to find out their location. They told me they were near the BIG PINK CHAIR on Main Street. As soon as they gave me that description I knew exactly where they were. After shopping I had to have Joe take a picture of me in chair. He had to help me up first though.
I like this chair, it is pink and
it makes me look small. I feel pretty, oh so pretty..............................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment