RVery Best Nest

Come join Joe, Mallery & I, as we travel around the USA in our RVery Best Nest. God's Favor has been chasing us down, and we are enjoying all of His blessing's, that He has created for all to enjoy!






Friday, July 2, 2010

Up Before the Sun

6/26/2010


Since we were still in the national park at Bryce Canyon, and minutes away from the rim, I decided to get up for a sunrise. Joe had told me to wake him up, and he would decide if he would go with me. At 5:45, I woke him up, but he said he was going to stay in bed. So off I went to watch the sun rise.It was really pretty light out when I left. I thought I might have missed it already. But when I got there, there were lots of people holding up the rim. I had to wait for about 20 minutes for the sunrise. It was so light out because of a full moon. You can see all the spirals, pinnacles, and hoodoo's, before the sunrise. Can you see the face of this hoodoo.A glance over to Sunrise Point and all the different colors on the cliffs. While I was waiting, I started to walk along the rim from Sunset to Sunrise Point. After standing for 15 minutes, my hands, and legs were freezing. I had jeans and a jacket on, but it is mighty cold that early before the sun comes up. After the sunrises, it brightens things up. I walk back along the rim to Sunset Point where my car is parked. A picture I took earlier this week of this flower that closes at night. How the flower looks, when it opens. I researched for the flower's name, but couldn't find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment