RVery Best Nest

Come join Joe, Mallery & I, as we travel around the USA in our RVery Best Nest. God's Favor has been chasing us down, and we are enjoying all of His blessing's, that He has created for all to enjoy!






Sunday, June 28, 2009

St. Louis, Missouri

5/2/09


Ever since we have been traveling, it has been hard to find many brands of food items that I like. The south seems to be a little behind in organic and healthy foods except in the bigger cities. Since we were in Eureka, a suburb of St Louis, I ask Joe if we could take a side trip to the Whole Foods Store. He really did not want to go, but because I explained it in a logical way, that he should just look at it as an entertainment for me just as a fishing trip or a sight seeing tour would be. And after all, time is not an issue with us, and I had never seen a Whole Foods Store, and have always wanted to. Because he is such a good husband, and after 16 years of marriage, he has learned that if he wants to make his wife happy, sometimes he needs to do things he doesn't want to do. So off we went through the middle of St. Louis, RV and car behind us, following the GPS directions to the store. At one point we had to go under a low bridge, which Joe reminded me why he doesn't like to drive in town. Some bridges are to low for us. These are the kind of things I don't think of, because I don't drive the Nest. The GPS does not always give a big bus with a car behind it, enough time to make lane changes, or to make turns in heavy fast moving traffic. Another thing I forget because I don't drive the big bus. With some quick and fast decisions, we made our way to the Whole Foods Store. Getting there was a bit nerve racking, but I had a great time buying my favorite foods.









No comments:

Post a Comment