RVery Best Nest

Come join Joe, Mallery & I, as we travel around the USA in our RVery Best Nest. God's Favor has been chasing us down, and we are enjoying all of His blessing's, that He has created for all to enjoy!






Tuesday, April 19, 2011

John Prince Park Campground Lake Worth, Fl.

We had a great time in Fort Lauderdale, and there were many other things to do, but it's time to go. At our RV park in Fort Lauderdale, we had a topical tree on our site.

It had this hanging from a branch.

Must be thousands of seeds.

While Joe unhooked the water, he showed me we had some critters trying to hitch a ride.


Thirsty little snails.


After a very short 30 minute drive, we arrive at our new neighborhood.

The park has a nice walking or bike paths.

We find our way to the campground and get our gate number to get in and out of the park.

While making our nest ready for the stay, Joe saw this duck. He called me out of the nest to see our new neighborhood wildlife.

I slowly walked up to him/her, step by step to get a good picture.

As I get closer, feathers start to puff up on it's head.

With every step, more feathers puff up.

I think he/she is saying, " I am big, go away!'

I could not find this duck in my bird book. He/she must be just a common ugly duckling not worthy to be in the book.


Our new spot is wonderful. It is paved, and look  at all the room we have. 

This tree is near our lot. I think it is a banyan tree. I have seen a lot of these trees in southern  Florida.

The campground has two really nice playgrounds with rubber pads.


Joe treated us with a lake front view, on Lake Osborne. We are lot 48. Lot 50 has a better view if you want no trees in front of you. $2.50/day extra to have a lake view spot.The cost is $34 a day which is a bit pricey for our budget.

Joe does not even have to put out the awning in the afternoon as it is shaded on this side until late afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. One help is want is in building a list of bicycle-friendly attorneys to assist people in finding experienced legal assistance in their area of the state.
    Wheels in Florida

    ReplyDelete