RVery Best Nest

Come join Joe, Mallery & I, as we travel around the USA in our RVery Best Nest. God's Favor has been chasing us down, and we are enjoying all of His blessing's, that He has created for all to enjoy!






Friday, April 29, 2011

Seasons In The Sun RV Resort, (Titusville) Mims, Florida 4/26/2011

Moving fast, but not very far, we are now at "Seasons in the Sun RV Resort."




This park is located in Mims, which is about 5 miles north of Titusville, Florida.

While Joe registered, I walked Mallery. I saw the ducks in the pond while I was walking her. I went to take a picture with a close up and realized the duck was a decoy.

I thought it  was funny how it didn't move much. ( except for slight wind movement )

Great reflection of the fake duck though!

As I walked back to the bus, I went to see if the first one I saw was fake also.

Yep, fake ducks in their ponds.

Office where Joe went in to register.

I walked with Mallery behind the office and saw this bird. It moved, so I know it is real. I have never seen this kind of bird or duck . I best get my old bird book out.

Lot 69 

The park seems to be 1/4 full.


After Joe walked Mallery later on, he told me half of the RV's are close up for the summer. We would normally be gone too, but we have been able to use our Passport America, and Camp Club USA, to get half price on our park stays. We know that the cost, going up the east coast is going to be pricey, so we are saving for awhile before we head north. We have missed all the storms that have been hitting the east coast north of Florida, though. But both of us are anxious to get out of the heat, and find cooler weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment