RVery Best Nest

Come join Joe, Mallery & I, as we travel around the USA in our RVery Best Nest. God's Favor has been chasing us down, and we are enjoying all of His blessing's, that He has created for all to enjoy!






Friday, June 25, 2010

Bryce Canyon National Park

6/20/2010


Our drive to the park is about 7 miles, from our camping spot.


On our first day trip to Bryce Canyon National Park, we decided to do the 18 mile drive to the peak of the park, and then do the many stops at each viewing point, on the way back down.
At the top is Rainbow Point.


After viewing there, we had our sack lunch and headed back down the road.

This bridge or arch was very impressive.
As you can tell by Joe's clothing we are having great weather. At the top we had to put our jackets on.
As we came down, we were able to remove our jackets.
This is a very inspirational view.
In this picture, if you look hard, you can see the mule riders, on the trail below.Here is a close of the previous picture. You can see the mule riders better here.

If you have not ever been here, as Joe and I had not. You must see this place. picture as we say do not do it justice.

2 comments:

  1. I remember Bryce Canyon. It is such a nice place. I would go back again someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bryce Canyon! If you are still there you must look up my twitter friend and Park Ranger there and say hi to him..
    Kevin Doxstater He just lost his dog Roxy a week ago and is very sad. so please go and say hit to him if u can..tell him I send my best

    ReplyDelete