RVery Best Nest

Come join Joe, Mallery & I, as we travel around the USA in our RVery Best Nest. God's Favor has been chasing us down, and we are enjoying all of His blessing's, that He has created for all to enjoy!






Monday, April 19, 2010

Lake Elsinore - Hanging Out

4/1/2010



We are just chillin today. You know one needs to chill some of the time. As we walked Mallery around the park I saw this cute little sculptured plant. Someone has some talent. I can't help myself! We haven't been getting much exercise since we got to Lake Elsinore. Our park is too small to walk around to get exercise, so we drove to a neighborhood and walked around it. These people have a nice view of the lake. You see a lot of yard that are on a slope with flowers like this. Yes that is Joe and Mallery in the stroller across the street.


4/2/2010


On this particular morning when I walked Mallery , there was a thick fog. I went back to the Nest and got my camera. The fog lifted very quickly and the rest of the day was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment