RVery Best Nest

Come join Joe, Mallery & I, as we travel around the USA in our RVery Best Nest. God's Favor has been chasing us down, and we are enjoying all of His blessing's, that He has created for all to enjoy!






Sunday, April 25, 2010

Moreno Valley

4/8/2010

We left Lake Elsinore and headed east down the road toward Desert Hot Springs, Ca. We have been staying at RV parks almost exclusively lately, so I said we needed get back to our original plan of staying at a Walmart or Truck stop about one day a week. I found a Walmart part way between Lake Elsinore and Hot Springs in a place called Moreno Valley. So we head out.
Heavy traffic greets us on our way.
Nice view of the snow capped mountains.
Our drive was about an hour long.I guess Diane must be missing snow.

We arrived at a very nice and new shopping center surrounding the Walmart. After pulling in I did a little shopping. On my way back to the nest with my purchases I heard a voice behind me say, "you picked a good spot to park your RV". I turned to see the Walmart Security car had pulled up right beside me. I said I'm glad you approve, I was worried he was going to say we couldn't stay the night. Instead he said "your good for 3 nights, enjoy your stay." What a relief, and a surprise. We have never been told we could stay for more than 1 night. I told Diane what happened. After thinking about it we decided we would take advantage of the offer and just relax and chill for 3 nights.

We had good Internet connection here. When our computer batteries ran low, Diane could walk over to Starbucks to charge up her battery.

Flowers Diane found along the sidewalk.
Our view as we went for a walk with Malley in the surrounding neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment