RVery Best Nest

Come join Joe, Mallery & I, as we travel around the USA in our RVery Best Nest. God's Favor has been chasing us down, and we are enjoying all of His blessing's, that He has created for all to enjoy!






Wednesday, July 27, 2011

KOA Quechee Pine Valley Campground, VT.

While Joe was breaking down camp, I drove three miles east on Hwy 2 to Willow Moon Farm for my raw goat's milk. I stopped outside to say hi to the teenage kids.

Joe also wanted me to get more duck eggs. The duck eggs seems creamier than chicken eggs. They were really good.

Unfortunately Mrs. Duck had not laid any more eggs, so I just got my goats milk. I had found another farmer some time back, but he didn't have his license yet, so he could not sell me any raw goats milk, but I talked him into giving me a glass of milk to try it. So I knew that raw goat's milk was really good. 

After I got back to Green Valley Campground on Hwy 2 in East Montpelier, Joe was ready to hit the road.

We took I-89 south to White River Junction, VT.

The drive was about an hour to KOA Quechee Pine Valley Campground.

I didn't get good pictures of the park, as we drove in, so after we got set up, we walked around the park. This is the road coming into the park from the sign at the top of the hill.

There is a pond off this road with chairs and tables.

This is the registration and gift/store shop that you stop at after you pass the pond, when you first arrive.


There were not a lot of parks in this area, and Joe said this park was close to everything, This is probably one of the most important things to us when looking for a park.

This park is one of the cleanest and well maintained parks we have seen for a while. We give this park a A+. We usually do not stay at KOA because they are expensive and not that nice anyway.

Our site was at the top of the hill, which was good, because we had more of a breeze.

There we are, the last one at the top on the right.

We were so glad to be parked in the shade. The temperatures were very hot the 4 days we were here.

This is one of the bathrooms. The price was $40 a night, which is pricey for us. On the weekend the park was completely full except for about 3 sites.
We are now in Ashland, New Hampshire, which is located south of the White Mountains just off of I-93.

No comments:

Post a Comment