RVery Best Nest

Come join Joe, Mallery & I, as we travel around the USA in our RVery Best Nest. God's Favor has been chasing us down, and we are enjoying all of His blessing's, that He has created for all to enjoy!






Sunday, May 9, 2010

Another Walk Down the Road

5/6/2010


Joe woke up with a really bad stomach ache this morning. He got up and took some Pepto- Bismol and went back to bed. I on the other hand who normally is the last one up, got up and took Mallery for a walk even though I went to bed two hours later than Joe. After breakfast Joe left better and wanted to take another walk because we have been a little lazy lately! We take another walk down the road. This time we brought the stroller for Malley. It was pretty warm today. A little over 90 degrees. Today it is much clearer out. You can actually see the wind turbines in the San Gorgonio Pass. A little closer up . And a little more. After walking to the end of the road and checking out another RV park we turn around and head home. We can see the town of Desert Hot Springs far off in the distance at the base of the mountains. And the Joshua Tree National Park straight ahead. Even though it is warm out, we have a really nice breeze. Mallery walked half the way and rode half the way in the stroller. Almost home again. There is that purple blooming tree in our park amongst other trees.The other night we went out of the park for a walk and Joe forgot to get the code so we could get back in. We had to yell at some people that just happened to be outside to give us the code. Joe plugs in the code today. Thank goodness he remembered to get the code, because I don't see anyone outside today. After getting home I was really thirsty, so I drank a large glass of ice tea. After about 10 minutes I didn't feel so good. I had taken some medicine before we went on our walk along with eating a very small energy bar. Maybe I should have eaten more before I took that pill. Or maybe I was dehydrated and drank the cold tea to fast. Or maybe Joe and I ate something bad or have a touch of a flu? I laid down to see if that would help. Needless to say things got worse. I took this picture the other day when I was laying in the bedroom enjoying the awesome breeze we almost always have here, while watching TV. But I also spent some time back here today, this time with the air on, because it got really hot, and I am not feeling good today.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are both feeling better!
    Looks like a lovely area you are in..how much longer will u stay there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, Wed, I started to start to feel better. Plan on leaving Friday if all goes well. We had such a good rate, we decided to stay to help the budget, even though it was slowing our summer plans!

    ReplyDelete